GISMA Business School is international Business school in Germany with campuses in Berlin and Hanover.
GISMA was founded by former German Chancellor, Gerhard Schröder, in 1999. Here are the courses offered:
Here are the courses offered:
• Grenoble MBA (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA)
• Grenoble MIB (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA)
• Grenoble MSc Innovation, Strategy & Entrepreneurship (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA)
• Grenoble MSc Marketing Management (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA)
• The Magellan MBA (AMBA, EFMD, EPAS)
• MSc Corporate Financial Management
• MSc International Marketing
• MSc Leadership and HR Management
• MSc Strategic Business Management
• MSc Data Analytic Management
• MSc Project Management
• MSc IT Security Management
In addition to our graduate degree programs, GISMA also has a University Pathway Programme
(UPP) that prepares students in 40 weeks for studying in Germany. This program when completed
would enable students to apply for a bachelor or master’s program in a public university which is free
to study , in Germany.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN GERMANY:
1. Germany is the strongest economy in Europe
2. Globally recognized degree .
3. Post-study Visa of 1.5 years
4. Work permit during studies with a minimum wage of 450€
5. Permanent residency after 3 years of full-time work.
6. Multiple entries to Schengen countries.
7. Affordable school fees
8. Job opportunities .
9. Affordable living .
10. Study in English language in Germany
Click on form to register: bit.ly/gisma >
And stand a chance to have 20% scholarship on all our masters Programs with flexible payment schemes !!!!
Admissions are open for January/February 2018.
For more details, contact Adedamola Oloketuyi ,
E: [email protected], +49 1521 11978731,
Linkedin: Adedamola Oloketuyi